To connect with us

Milestones

Our Successes

Remember the condominium billboard you drove past last Sunday stamped with the words “FULLY SOLD”? That’s one of many projects managed by Huttons. Being the market leader in launching new developments, Hutton believes in excelling by always spearheading the latest property deals in town. It is with this belief that grew Huttons from a small group of pioneers to over 3000 real estate agents today. And in Huttons DND, we believe it is through dynamic teamwork and synergy that both Huttons and our clients’ satisfaction can be brought to even greater heights.
In Huttons DND, we are concerned of more than just individual numbers. We are a family who strives toward a common goal of building a successful career for every teammate. To share, to inspire and to achieve as one, that’s our culture. From prospecting of new clients to closing your first real estate deal, our dedicated leaders will guide you through every obstacle and inspiration will be found at every junction. We believe that everyone has an equal chance of success, and the better the chance when we selflessly share the process of our success stories.

We are here to make “us” a winner.

Thus far, our milestones have demonstrated that through unity, success is not a far-fetched goal and everyone can be crowned a winner in the shortest possible time, as one.

Milestones of Desmond Ng & Champions in Huttons

  • Champion District (2015)
  • Champion Division (2014)
  • New Teammates who are less than 1 year in Premium Division surpassing $500,000 in earnings in (2013)
  • 1st Runner-up Division (2012)
  • Team leader promoted to Project In-charge within 1 year in Huttons (2012)
  • Newly joined fresh graduates surpassing $300,000 in earnings (2011)
  • Attained the Singapore SAEA Best Salesperson Awards for 3 consecutive years (2011)
  • Newly joined Teammate achieved SAEA Best Salesperson and Top Rookie (2011)
  • Less than 5% attrition rate of teammates leaving the real estate industry. 95% of our Teammates stayed on successfully
  • in real estate. (Yearly)
  • Top Sale Group (2010)
  • 1st Runner-up Producer (2010)
  • Top Project Sales (2010)
  • 1st Runner-up Producer (2009)
  • Top Project Sales (2008)
  • Developed the Customer Relationship Management System (2008)

Together, there will be more to come…

 


Contact us